Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,461 Posts
Just watched a video of your buddy Bill Clinton even saying that 911 was no conspiracy. Started to get mad at some hecklers at a Hillary fund raiser. Even he doesn't believe it was the work of GW. HMMMM---gypsyman
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gypsyman said:
Just watched a video of your buddy Bill Clinton even saying that 911 was no conspiracy. Started to get mad at some hecklers at a Hillary fund raiser. Even he doesn't believe it was the work of GW. HMMMM---gypsyman
.
Well duh! Of course not,,,,he/she work for the same boss...you think they want to be out of work on the way the pokey. At this point too many educated and mainstream folks got too many questions about the whole messy affair. These CIA veterans are but a small sample.

...TM7
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,996 Posts
At this point too many educated and mainstream folks got too many questions about the whole messy affair.Is that a fact? I've yet to read of one, or even meet one in my day to day life. Have seen a couple on the internet though. ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Casull said:
At this point too many educated and mainstream folks got too many questions about the whole messy affair.Is that a fact? I've yet to read of one, or even meet one in my day to day life. Have seen a couple on the internet though. ::)
Mnnnn, but you're not a 911 researcher. Villianization aka Bill O'Reilly/Hannity is the operative mode of the mainstream media. Imagine Bill O calling somebody a fascist!

Here's a list of mainstream folks,,contact them if you like. Meanwhile, ask any 8 year old how those 3 buildings fell down so suddenly fast.

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

Heard some talking heads say that if a candidate came out and said he will have a total and exacting study of 911 he would get elected....this is why we are seeing the pickup in the villianizing and nutcase rhetoric from the gatekeepers. Could that candidate be Barack Hussien Obama....don't know..!

...TM7
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,996 Posts
Meanwhile, ask any 8 year old how those 3 buildings fell down so suddenly fast.
Are you saying that 8 year olds are engineering experts? ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Casull said:
Meanwhile, ask any 8 year old how those 3 buildings fell down so suddenly fast.
Are you saying that 8 year olds are engineering experts? ::)
.
Nahhhh, I'm saying they see clear and simply things for what they are alot of times. Meanwhile NIST has issued recent statements saying they don't know what exactly happened. NIST continues to ignore the WTC#7 building problem, also known as the 'Solomon" building, btw.

..TM7
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,461 Posts
Sometimes people are to smart for their own good. See things where there isn't anything. Try to out guess themselves, because they can't believe the obvious. Doctors always coming up with some reason as to why a person dies. Maybe just because they just got old. Structural engineers have said, what happened, was more than feasible and likely. Good enough for me. -gypsyman
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gypsyman said:
Sometimes people are to smart for their own good. See things where there isn't anything. Try to out guess themselves, because they can't believe the obvious. Doctors always coming up with some reason as to why a person dies. Maybe just because they just got old. Structural engineers have said, what happened, was more than feasible and likely. Good enough for me. -gypsyman
Maybe...but not according to those 7 agents and the guys on patriotsfor911truth, and for NIST trying to explain the #7 building. And sometimes people aren't smart enough, are gullible and get fooled. So we'll just have to stay tuned and see what develops....probably alot after 2008.

...TM7
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,461 Posts
Just one last thought from me on the 911 conspiracy story's. And this is just me, I, in no way, could be on the same page as Rosie O'Donnell in thinking like this.-gypsyman
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gypsyman said:
Just one last thought from me on the 911 conspiracy story's. And this is just me, I, in no way, could be on the same page as Rosie O'Donnell in thinking like this.-gypsyman
.
Rosie is a distraction and you bring it up. But sounds like even if people are dead on target with something, if you don't like them, then you won't or can't support any idea they have.,,right?
OKay, interesting way of looking at things.

..TM7
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
TM7 & All
This report is just like the Warren report about Pres. Kennedy & thats why we still dont know what really happened that day in Dallas.

I am very impressed with the link to Patriots for 911 Truth, everyone should read it !
Thanks for posting it !! 8)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top