Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Stand for the Flag. Kneel at the Cross!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First one that I remember seeing. Check it out. Pictures ain't that good but maybe they can send more.

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
I have Pete's 7mm 08 Superlight, that's right superlight. It is the absolute nicest Handi I have ever possessed. If I recall, Brian Johnson who was our resident guru and worked for NEF/H&R, who had his hands on this one. Perfect fit, the factory trigger job, and the richest bluing, like Remington custom shop equivalent .

Reactions: quickdtoo

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
First one that I remember seeing. Check it out. Pictures ain't that good but maybe they can send more.

Didn't sell because reserve not met. $450 buy it now is probably the reserve. It got 4 bids on the last round up to $299.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just recently bought a 7mm08 handi rifle with a wood youth stock for my 11 year old daughter to hunt with. Paid $300 locally.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's how it goes with the Auction sites.

·
Registered
832 Posts
i wish i could find handis local. every once in a while i'll see a shotgun, never have seen a rifle other than the ones i own. its here or other sites for me.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't get to go around and look much so I don't know if they're any around me local. I know that one of the local gun shops doesn't have any and hasn't for a long time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts