Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a Cobra Sidewinder sight and Whisker Bisquit deluxe rest on my Hoyt Magnatech and so far I'm very pleased!!

I chose the Whisker Bisquit because I slow stalk about 50% of the time and I was having trouble with the arrow staying in place while I moved...problem solved w/ minimal acuracy lost for my skill level!! The Cobra is much more illuminated at dusk & dawn as well.

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
I love my Whisker biscuit. I don't think I will every shot without one. :D

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
I like the Vital Bow Gear sights, they have a glow in the dark strip under the fiber optics. When the sun or a flash light is held on it, it stay lit up in the dark. I have come out od the woods and by the time I got to my truck it was pitch black out and I could see my pins glowing. :D

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
TomD said:
RedHawk1,

What type of fletchings are you using with the Whisker Bisquit?
I am using the plastic vanes.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As am I. The guy from the pro shop said that over time the plastic would get 'wavy' from the WB and that I should consider changing from plastic...I didn't ask to what though...I'd assume feathers.

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
TomD, I shot a lot and have not had wavy vanes. And if they did, I would just have them replaced. :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup, thats what I said to him. Seems these WB's are ripe for the rumor mill. I've been shootin' every nite since I got mine and I like it more & more each day.

I'm just working to fine tune the Cobra now.

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
TomD, What I like the most is how the arrow is always ready. No need to make sure it is on the rest and no noise if you bump it. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts