Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few guns for sale that do not get to the range like they should. It is time for someone else to enjoy them.

First up is a Winchester model 97 takedown shotgun. 12 gauge with a 30" full choke barrel. Serial number 789xxx, which makes this a 1928 year of production. Shoots well. Bluing is mostly gone. Asking $325 $300 $275 from my ffl to yours. Sold pending funds..

Next is a 1929 Mosin Nagant 91/30, 7.62x54r. Nothing special, just a typical refurb. Hex receiver. Ishevsk arsenal. $200 $175 shipped from my ffl to yours.

Next is a 1915 Mosin Nagant model 1891, 7.62x54r. Mismatched numbers, Ishevsk arsenal. This is built on an 1896 dated receiver, making it an antique. No cleaning rod. Asking $350 $300 shipped direct (no ffl needed because it is an antique). Sold pending funds

Last is a Savage model 93r17, 17HMR rifle with a bull barrel. Metal is blued in a hardwood stock. Scope and rings not included. Bipod is included. I also have 500 rounds of Hornady 17 grain 17HMR ammo to go with this. Asking $400 $ 375 $350 for the rifle and ammo. Rifle will be shipped from my ffl to yours, ammo will be shipped seperate direct to you.

Payment by USPS money order.

I may be interested in trades. I'm a fan of 10 mm handguns, if someone were interested in getting rid of a Glock 20, Gen 4, or a Rock Island 1911 in 10 mm, I would consider trading some combination of these guns for yours.

Thanks for looking.

Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: A few guns for sale - lower prices

Bump with lower prices. Make an offer if interested. I'm in Traverse City, Michigan. I would do better on the prices for a face to face.

Also going to list a couple Handi rifles in the H&R section.

Thanks.

Tim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.