Graybeard Outdoors banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
In which world would a treasonous barstad like that, not be kicked out of his office. He'd be on his way back to Ukraine if I were President. And he'd be accompanied by his brother.

·
23,845 Posts
Well, I see "The PrEP Kid", is promoting sedition, and treason, and is rooting for the fall of the great nation of United States "again".

How sad.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Patriot?? Not hardly, follow the money, because there is money involved. He did not have any testimony that would hold water, all opinion, fine for a politician or reporter these days but military, not so much. He got exactly what he asked for.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Patriot?? Not hardly, follow the money, because there is money involved. He did not have any testimony that would hold water, all opinion, fine for a politician or reporter these days but military, not so much. He got exactly what he asked for.

And he will get more because even retired he is subject to the USCMJ

·
Registered
365 Posts
Junior, you are to funny. Most peacetime offices always put their careers before their country. He is lucky the Army is allowing he to retire. You Liberals just crack.

·
Registered
365 Posts
[QUOTE=Pterodactyl

Junior, Your Biden quote should be "YOU have to vote for Biden because you don't have a job and need free stuff."

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
256 Posts
Why do you guys keep feeding the stone age troll bird?

·
23,845 Posts
Liberals are like flys in a horse barn.
Find the horse sh!t, and the flys will be there.

Flys walk around on horse sh!t, then land on you.

Same with liberals. They step in it, then track it into our House.

Theres nuthin really funny about'em, their ideology
is dangerous, and they're too stupid to realize it.

I'm as guilty as the next, but we really shouldn't patronize their foolishness by even recognizing their presence.
We only give them voice by doing so.

We won't, but election day, we should spray the barn for flys.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Because Liberals are fun to mess with.
How is it fun to pick on a kid with the cleanest window on the short bus? Seems cruel to me, but whatever. :tango_face_grin:

P.S I think you are feeding a full blown leftist not a liberal BTW.

·
23,845 Posts
P.S I think you are feeding a full blown leftist not a liberal BTW.
You could be right on that one.
He may be sittin in his moma's basement waiting on his black ninja outfit to get out of the dryer.😉

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.