Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Siding with the chinese government. China has infiltrated our government with the help of deep state politicians,liberal media (which is nearly 100%) and the misinformed majority through multiple sources of propaganda. Liberals want clean air, fuel sources, and equal opportunity, medical, and equality of the people yet side with China and communism. Anyone else see a problem with there methods? Don’t worry about women’s rights for abortion because in china it is mandatory, you know, no choice. It’s not your body, it’s theres...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Siding with the chinese government. China has infiltrated our government with the help of deep state politicians,liberal media (which is nearly 100%) and the misinformed majority through multiple sources of propaganda. Liberals want clean air, fuel sources, and equal opportunity, medical, and equality of the people yet side with China and communism. Anyone else see a problem with there methods? Don’t worry about women’s rights for abortion because in china it is mandatory, you know, no choice. It’s not your body, it’s theres...
Logic isn't a liberal strong suit. Pitting transexual men against women because they are feminists?? Disarming women because they believe in the equality of a 110 lb. woman fist fighting a 250 lb. rapist?? Opposing fracturing well formations, while espousing "cleaner energy" (yeah, let's punch that hole 10 times and produce less...)?? Lower the bar for women and coloured folk in the name of equality (kind of insulting, isn't it?)??

I've more or less accepted that libs just live to tear down everything that's good, and don't at all see the hypocrisy in their actions.

·
Super Moderator
10,974 Posts
"Its not that our liberal friends are ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Regan

The few, the rich, and the powerful want what they want and are willing to take the life's blood of millions in order to get "it". They drive the narrative. They remove and insulate themselves from the harsh realities of life in the trenches. They, and I wish I knew who "they" are, are making this hellishness a reality.

When they get all of "it", what will they really have? How much of "it" does one really need? Can't we all get some of "it" too? I worked. I got old. I don't like where this whole world is going. Our children's children's children will suffer for what is happening on our watch...

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gee, Id love to comment on this post, but I don't share the same opinion of everybody else on this forum and my reply will get removed anyhow.
Works for me.
If I wanted any crap from you I’d squeeze your head...
Maybe ya should join the oprah or Ellen the degenerates forum where you are wanted?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts