Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still need a set of grips! Modifications herein emphasized in bold italicized text and strikethrough.

Chipped both sides, front and back, of the original wooden grips. Need a replacement grip. Hogue seems to be a good choice. Post and PM me with particulars.

Went through this "evolution" earlier this year (farther below and locked now) but have come back to wanting the thicker "finger grips" for my basketball palming hands. I can take the "punishment" if any.

I made the resultant "deal" with nhecht below that due to my own fault does not fit my handgun. I originally advertised for a New Model SUPER Blackhawk, when what I have is the "standard" New Model Blackhawk. The Pachmayr grips I purchased from nhecht DO NOT FIT the "standard" Blackhawk.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Re: Need a set of Hogue grips for 7.5" bbl Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk

I've got a set of Pachmayer Presentation grips for a Super Blackhawk. Not sure if these would fit the bill but they look pretty nice other than a little dust from sitting on my shelf. Added a couple of pics. Midway has them for $24.49 plus shipping. If interested I could send them for $20 shipped.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Need a set of Hogue grips for 7.5" bbl Ruger New Model Blackhawk

These are polymer or wood grips? I am interested if polymer. The "slicker" wood grips feel "slippery" in my sweaty palms when the temp is 90 degrees (a lot) and the humidity is 100% (mostly).

·
Super Moderator
11,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Need a set of Hogue grips for 7.5" bbl Ruger New Model Blackhawk

I'll take them.

PM follows...

I purchased grips from nhecht, but they do not fit my handgun. So I remain in need of a set of grips for a Ruger New Model Blackhawk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts