Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
It's difficult to tell what Remington is going to do next. That's for sure. I understand the ADL is now gone. I wouldn't be surprised if the CDL is being floated to see how it sells, with an eye toward replacing the BDL with it. The BDL has been around for a lot of years and may be ripe for replacing. I personally feel the Classic is the best rifle in Remingtons line and would hate to see it discontinued, preferring to see it become a regular production model to replace the ADL. I no longer have much faith in Remington. Lawyers make lousy rifles. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

· Registered
319 Posts
I personally get the idea that todays Remington is made up mostly of bean counters and lawyers, neither of which is noted for producing great
rifles. I liked Remington much better when they let machinists and gunsmiths design and build the rifles. The finished product was a lot better. Just one mans opinion. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.