Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First day of muzzleloader I took a spike buck with my old LK-93 using solid lead bullet in a sabot. Great rifle; excellent trigger.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I have never heard of that model. Can you post a pic of it?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Years ago the first time I used the LK-93 the front sight fell off and was lost in the woods. I figured that was a good excuse to put an old Tasco scope I had on it. Now I use a Leupold Rifleman shotgun scope. Shoots great.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
ohh ok. It looks different with that stock on it and no recoil pad. That price is a little high don't you think?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Internet prices often seem high to me, but it does come with the tools to tear it down for cleaning. Yeah that's the stock on mine. Does look strange, but shoots fine.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I could buy the new krb for that price in a blued verison.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I used to own one just like yours. Nice shooter but I currently own a stainless camo Bighorn that is just awesome. Great shooter and great fiber optic sights. The sights are the brightest and smallest dots I have ever owned. Picking the bread basket at 150 yards is no problem.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I like the Williams fiber optic sites.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I finally got my stainless camo big horn sighted in last weekend Wow what a shooter 100yds is awesome using 100grs pellets I love the knight..........

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Sounds good. What size groups?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts