Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evel Knievel has made the jump to the other side. RIP Evel.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Well I'll be. His documentary is on CMT right now. What a nut. That guy was crazy in a very entertaining sort of way. He had sand! RIP EE

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
One of his ailments I heard was pulmonary fibrosis, which I am sure killed him and that is a tough way to go. Plus he had diabeties and had a liver transplant due to getting hepititis from a transfusion. He was a tough fellow to go through all he did with his crashes and all this medical problems and to last as long as he did. He was a Unique individual he will be missed no matter who does those stunts afterwards even his son cannot live up to Evels origionality and fame.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I met him on a few occasions here in my hometown,he was a great story teller and always open to a beer and a conversation,he got arrested here one time for packing a concealed desert eagle .50,seems he had some people looking for him at the time.

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
I don't think the man knew what fear was. I have seen his son jump a few times and is pretty good. RIP EK  Dale

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
"I know you riders goin miss me when I'm gone"........ride on Evel, we'll miss you........TM7l

1 - 6 of 6 Posts