1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
Now that's a nice hog. :D

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
You dang right its a nice hawg and I'm jealous as the dickens!! I'll be going pig hunting week after next in Monterey for the first time in YEARS and it'll cost me an arm and a leg, BUT, what can I do, I'm stuck in the PRC!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Howie you are the MAN! Nice hog! You are using the right rifle, too! :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeff G

thanks i loved the 45-70 ill be bowhunting/rifle hunting the langley ranch on the 23rd gonna try my bow first with my daughter in the stand after she gives out we will rifle hunt. if i was hunting by myself id bowhunt only but this is a special hunt for her are you still using spears?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
:cb2: Good goin' howie! Just glad I didn't have to help get that porker in the back of the truck! :)

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Hog/Wild Bore Hunting

Howie,

You out did your self, Nice pig did you do it in your new location ? Or did you have to go some where else to get him ?Congratulations Howie......Joe......... :eek:

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Geeze Howie, that pig makes mine look PATHETIC!! Why don't you post some photos of some SMALLER pigs so I won't be so embarrassed?! :-D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dusty

look back a few posts there is a 5 lb hog i shot last year i got laughed at so hard until i told my story i also have one ill be sending in soon of one i hit right in the eye lol i wasnt even aiming for it i shot over a pig and hit this one lol they all thought i was a good shot until i told the truth they ripped me about having good luck ill start getting more pics up right now im preparing for a bow hunt at the Langley ranch anyways i liked your calico colored hog i shot one just like it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts