Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/24/gunman-reportedly-opens-fire-at-la-movie-theater/

Where are all the CCW holders? These are becoming suspicious, and way to convenant as Obama is mouthing
off about gun control. I wonder is this theater had a gun free zone sign outside?
And the nut case always offs himself, then no news about an autopsy report about what drug might have
been in his blood stream. Many times its a low life loser who didn't have a dime to his name.
But he turns up with a pistol that would cost about $1,000.00, and the ammo.
Like all these guns showing up on the streets of Chicago, no news of their Ser# and where they may have come
from. Humm. are they guns from some armory that were once confiscated in crimes ?
Just Sayin.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Savage said:
"carrying" is the easy part. Responding and killing someone is the hard part.

Lots of cowboys.............Not many Sheriffs!
What do you have against Cowboys ? It's already being reported the theater was a gun free zone, licensed
carry or not all guns were banned. Partner I know a lot of CCW's who wouldn't have any problem taking this guy out. I sure wouldn't, and I would without hesitation or remorse. Without all the liberal ideology of waiting on
the Sheriff.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When that illegal smashed down my door and came in carrying a knife. And I backed him down with a P38, he was lucky. And it was the Sheriffs Deputy's who told me I should have shot the creep.
And that if I had it would have made their job a lot easier, and next time load the gun with hollow points.
I guess some Sheriffs are still Cowboys themselves.
And my avatar don't mean no space aliens.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Once again, it's only responsible citizens and gun owners who obey the laws and policy's.
These two killers didn't care much for obeying the laws, or policys.
But the typical liberal response is" But if all guns were banned then no one would have a gun and we will all
be safe at last!"
Well that's pie in the sky and touchy feel good. That banning of guns is working out real well down in Mexico
isn't it ? Where the bad guys have all the guns they need or want.
A lot of country's in the middle east have gun bans also. So ISIS you better turn in all your guns or we will
spank you.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Savage said:

Carrying is often made more difficult than it needs to be by the brainless clowns who buy into the liberal's "touchy-feely" BS. At this point in history, if I see a "No Firearms" sign, I either do my business elsewhere or ignore said sign.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bear said:
Savage said:

Carrying is often made more difficult than it needs to be by the brainless clowns who buy into the liberal's "touchy-feely" BS. At this point in history, if I see a "No Firearms" sign, I either do my business elsewhere or ignore said sign.

Amen, what are they going to do? Spank you?

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JSH1 said:
Argent11 said:
JSH1 said:
Argent11 said:

The owner can request you leave. If you do not leave you can be charged with trespassing.

Duhhh, so I would leave. Ain't Skeerd.
You asked a question and I answered it.
And yes you did, you done real good.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Argent11 said:
JSH1 said:
Argent11 said:
JSH1 said:
Argent11 said:

The owner can request you leave. If you do not leave you can be charged with trespassing.

I try to be helpful.

More on topic it looks like this was just another cowardly racist.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JSH1 said:
Argent11 said:
JSH1 said:
Argent11 said:
JSH1 said:
Argent11 said:

I try to be helpful.

More on topic it looks like this was just another cowardly racist.

Everything is racist to a liberal.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
:(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.