Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. i was really glad to find this forum and have enjoyed reading all the posts. last year at deer camp in southern KS the action on my weatherby 270 mag started to act finicky. one of my buddies urged me to use one of his "extra" rifles so I did. Yep a Tikka T3 lite, blue with composite stock, topped with leupold optics, 7 .08. Well, you guys all know what happens when you shoot a Tikka! it ain't long before you own one LOL. I just purchased a T3 lite SS, composite stock, in the .270 win. topped with leupold optics. Then to top it off one of my brothers was at camp too and also looked over the tikka...he couldn't stand it either...he ended up with the 7mm. Looking forward to reading and learning more from you guys. come on deer camp!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Must be like crack, once you use your hooked.

·
Super Moderator
51,275 Posts
Congrats!! I just bought one too, but haven't shot one yet, looking forward to getting some bench time. ;)

Tim

·
Registered
195 Posts
I hunted with a Marlin 30-30 for years. Nice and light! Well, picked up a Tikka Hunter and it was love at first sight. In fact, the Marlin feels like a club now compared to the Tikka. Have fun....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts