Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some may call me old fashioned, some may call me wrong but these anti war protesters these days tick me off just as much today as they did when I was 18 and it was during the Viet Nam war. No I did not serve, not that I would not have but because of medical problems I was not accepted. They can show their right to protest if they want to but to me it shows the rest of the world that we are not united in our fight against terrorism and that makes me mad!! Did these jerks for get 911 already. Make no mistake about it all the gulf area harbors terrorist and that includes Iraq and North Korea is no better. Yea I hate to see any of our fighting men killed and hope it does not come to that. But I also hate to see these liberal jerks for lack of words I cannot print here make a mockery of our great country. Jim

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Memories

I remember seeing soldiers from WWII in ticker tape parades, our colors flying, our men heros. :agree:

I remember seeing soldiers from the Korean War welcomed home, maybe with not as much fanfare, but heros still. :agree:

I remember one Vietnam soldier shot as he exited the plane comming home, some spat upon, home on leave - protesters lined the city streets, no flags in my town. No one said welcome back, no one even wanted to talk about where I'd been. :(

Yes, we all have the right to peaceful protest, but that right was granted to us by men and women that gave their lifes to make this the greatest country on the face of the earth.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Demonstrations

What you are witnessing is the beginning of the Presidential race for 2004.
Most of these people, you will find, are taking direction from the DNC. It's all a ploy to smear GWB and his administration. This is not the first time this has happened. I remember people being paid (by both parties) to demonstrate back in the sixties. It's an old trick and it fools the pliable public. Most of the minds in this world are being manipulated, to some extent, by other powers.

Loader 3009

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.