Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
24,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They aren't very popular with the rest of the population.

From a friend, this is awesome....
My buddy is a corrections officer he says these young white Antifa types are coming into the jails and being thrown to the wolves by the White groups Jail is like Racial Politics. Other groups don't like them as well and he says it's really bad for some. Some of these guys are in their 20's and are Scared Sh*tless !! They have nobody, Never been in any situation like that before, and getting the worst of the worst !! and the officers can't do much because they don't qualify for special protections like gays and pedo's . They are trying to get the word out to these guys if they come in , it's going to be like nothing they've ever seen.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
They are terrorists and should be treated as such. Why spend taxpayer money supporting them? If you are caught in the act you are a terrorist need to be executed.

In Saudia Arabia if you are caught stealing you end up with one less hand. Do you think that kind of justice might work here??? Of course the Demorats would cry foul...

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
"In Saudia Arabia if you are caught stealing you end up with one less hand. Do you think that kind of justice might work here??? Of course the Demorats would cry foul..."

That is why I am glad I don't live in Saudi Arabia. Also the Supreme court might "cry foul", you know the Constitution and all...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Personally, I'm not thinking it's their wrists that they're worried about in jail there.... :eek:

Play with fire....you're gonna get.....

·
23,845 Posts
If their put in genpop they are in for an "awakening" of sorts.🤗

·
Registered
163 Posts
"In Saudia Arabia if you are caught stealing you end up with one less hand. Do you think that kind of justice might work here??? Of course the Demorats would cry foul..."

That is why I am glad I don't live in Saudi Arabia. Also the Supreme court might "cry foul", you know the Constitution and all...
I was raised with the belief if you are a convicted criminal you forfeit your rights under the constitution. Perhaps that is not true, I thought it was and lived my life within the law. If you are caught in the act of terrorism why have a trial. You were caught in the act of committing a crime. Guilty...

You may have a different definition of terrorist than I do and that is fine. These " animals " are attempting to destroy the fabric of our nation. If you are with them then you are a terrorist and should be treated as such. (I'm not saying you are a terrorist)

I know what you are saying but they " ARE " terrorists and terrorists if I am not mistaken, can be given the death sentence and should be.

Just my opinion...

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
they should be given their day in court.

would they like to be treated as they have treated others?

how does the saying go? "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."

my Dad used to tell me "If you don't want trouble, don't look for it!"

let them pay their penalty.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
As much as I don't like it, if citizens, they should get their day in court. Then be strung up from the nearest gallows....

Hopefully they will get a reality check through all this.

Rosewood

·
Registered
163 Posts
What should the penalty be for what they have done?

While you may not feel the same way, I believe their actions fit the definition of domestic terrorism perfectly...

·
24,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What should the penalty be for what they have done?

While you may not feel the same way, I believe their actions fit the definition of domestic terrorism perfectly...
Antifa seems to be the strong arm of BLM. Every time you see one, you see the other.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Judeging from the mugshots , incarceration is probably not a new experience to them.
While incarceration may not be new to some, some appear as though they'll have many "new" experiences while being incarcerated...

Alas, we all know most will get sentences of time served and others in many cases will be released so they can riot, burn, and loot again.

We wouldn't want them to get sick in prison now would we?

·
Registered
411 Posts
While incarceration may not be new to some, some appear as though they'll have many "new" experiences while being incarcerated...

Alas, we all know most will get sentences of time served and others in many cases will be released so they can riot, burn, and loot again.

We wouldn't want them to get sick in prison now would we?
Oh Yes, I would....

·
24,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Notice only one black in that bunch? What does that tell us? Hands off blacks?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts