Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a bunch of 4 blade broadheads on sale 1 inch "diameter" Carbon express quad pro 100 grain. Less than a buck a broadhead.

·
Super Moderator
51,330 Posts
From my limited experience as an archer years ago, 4-blade heads can give you two cuts instead of one if you overdraw! :tango_face_crying:

Tim

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
Can't beat that price. Never used 4 blade. As long as they fly straight. Should work fine. I've always used 3 blade muzzys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
706 Posts
From my limited experience as an archer years ago, 4-blade heads can give you two cuts instead of one if you overdraw! :tango_face_crying: Tim
Oh the memories :tango_face_smile:

Jim

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Can't beat that price. Never used 4 blade. As long as they fly straight. Should work fine. . .
this ^ ^ ^
i've always preferred the 2 blade magnus, but they
no longer make them. as said, as long as they fly
straight, use 'em.

(additional jmho- folks these days try to shoot too far away.
most all of my bow animals could have been shot
by looking down the arrow. this has carried over into my gun hunting)

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the two blade Magnus broadheads on my Arrows, planning to use the 4 blade heads on bolts for my new crossbow. Getting too creaky to use my bows anymore.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Going to use these on bolts for my new crossbow. I have been running two blade broadheads for years, the old "Nuge" blade, don't know who makes them, Magnus maybe.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Until the advent of expandables, the only way to get more cutting inches was to shoot broadheads with more blades. I still use 4 blades: Slick Tricks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts