Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had one years ago on a rifle and loved it but was looking at the newer generation stuff and wondering if anyone has used one on a big bore handgun? Especially interested in the newert 2x model with the 4MOA dot.

Thanks,
Erick

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
I know Aimpoint told me not to use one on the 454 Casull or 500MAG. Now I did have one on my S&W625 45ACP and it worked great. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
When did you talk to Aimpoint?

I'm hoping it was a while ago. I looked at their website this past week and on the hunting page they brag you can put on on anything from a .22 to a .500 Magnum revolver. I was actually considering one for my .500 S&W. Maybe they've gotten better or the guy you talked to was more honest.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
Re: When did you talk to Aimpoint?

Bryan72D said:
I'm hoping it was a while ago. I looked at their website this past week and on the hunting page they brag you can put on on anything from a .22 to a .500 Magnum revolver. I was actually considering one for my .500 S&W. Maybe they've gotten better or the guy you talked to was more honest.

Bryan
Lets put it this way, I had to send mine back in to get replaced. The 500 Mag was just to much for it. Unless they just came out with something new. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts