Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Any experience with the new Mossberg Int. S

I notice you've had your gun for a few weeks. Have you taken it out yet? I am interested in purchasing one of these but also wonder about their quality for such a reasonable price.

· Registered
4 Posts
so far so good

I purhcased one about a week ago. Shot clays with it a few days ago...

I gotta say that this is a really nice gun! I am totally amazed as were all of my shooting pals.

We put about 150 rounds through it in a two hour span shooting clays. We had no problems at all, and I probably shot the best I've ever shot in my whole life with it. It's still pretty stiff... and it might take some time to loosen up, but I still think you can't go wrong with this gun for the price.

When I purchased the gun I was really comparing it with a Beretta O/U. Obviously the finish on the Beretta was nicer, but honestly I don't think the finish is worth another $1200. I have heard rumors about the firing pins breaking on the Mossbergs... so I'll keep posting updates of my experiences with this gun as time goes on....

So far so good...

· Registered
4 Posts
firing pins

The rumors I've heard about the firing pins breaking seemed to be directed towards the Silver Reserve and Onyx Reserve models... not Mossbergs in general.

I took this gun out again this weekend and again ran a ton of shells through it. My wife even likes this gun alot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.