Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any questions remaining ?

He restricts the number of Christian immigrants as much as possible.. Now encourages the importation of 200,000 muslim infiltrators..while he calls for taking guns away from normally law abiding Americans..(the outlaw won't pay attention).

Do you any longer question where his loyalties truly lie?

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
Re: Any questions remaining ?

I have none remaining. back when he first announced for prez, winchester dynapoints were $10 for a brick. so........

·
Banned
24,569 Posts

The polls and the media are either rigged or wrong. Obama is hated big time, there are people now that won't even say his name or they turn the channel anytime he comes on. One quick tour of any social media sight will
convince you real fast of that fact.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I for one, and many I know switch channels anytime his face shows. He has no wisdom to offer...plus anything he says is likely to be a lie anyway.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts

You can tell when he's up to something. He starts to talk in three or four word sentences, like Jessie Jackson does when he is addressing a crowd. Like the ones listening are to stupid to understand what he is saying any other way. I've seen Al Sharpton do the same thing.

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts

there's never, ever been any doubt in my mind as to what the dictator wannabe is up to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts