Graybeard Outdoors banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I know they put bigfoot crossing signs up on the county highway near my cabin in Price county.
I haven't seen any hit laying dead in the ditch so they must be working.
Now if we could get the deer to just cross at the signs.:tango_face_wink:

The deer and bigfeets can read so they know where to cross,
But bigfeets prefer to stake out the deer crossing in hopes of an easy meal.
Deer soon figure this out and cross at the bigfeets signs.
So be carful - Your much more likely
to hit a deer at a bigfeets crossing sign that a deer crossing sign.

·
Registered
63 Posts
There's a series on You Tube called Howtohunt by Steve Isdahl. He comments on Bigfoot and has stated that he has seen at least one in his hunting and guiding career. It's pretty interesting what he has to say about some of his friends encounters also. Might be worth a watch. He's a heck of a lot more credible than those Mountain Monster doofusses with Boboe , Jim Bob, and the rest !!

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
It was rumored that Bigfoot saw me once.....but it was just a rumor.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I was making some of them wooden big feet to strap on my boots so I could go lay down some tracks. The only thing missing to make my hoax complete is some unknown primate hair to hang on a barbed wire fence. I'll pay a thousand dollars for a handful of Nancy Pelosi's hair for hanging on fences. I'd bet money that Ole Jeffy Meldrum would confirm that Nancy is a cross between Bigfoot and Achmed the Dead terrorist! She looks kinda like Achmed even with her skin still on!

·
Registered
19,178 Posts
Nancy is a cross between Bigfoot and Achmed the Dead terrorist! She looks kinda like Achmed even with her skin still on!
I thought about this for a minute, and you are exactly right.
Achmed with her skin still on. :tango_face_grin:

61 - 69 of 69 Posts