Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched a whole game in 5 minutes:

Neat! Even has fake crowd noise!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Yep, been watching the Braves this week. You can buy a cardboard cutout of yourself and have it put in the stands. They even pipe in cheering etc so the players get the feel of fans being there.

Fine to me, I just assume watch from home, never cared much about going to stadium.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
No

·
22,361 Posts
used to follow it closely because when I was young baseball was my thing. I haven't watched a game in id bet 10 years now.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
used to follow it closely because when I was young baseball was my thing. I haven't watched a game in id bet 10 years now.
I actually was a huge Braves fan back in high school and college. Then the last 15 years or so, I just quit watching, got tired of them dominating the season then blowing it in the post season. For some reason, I turned it on last season and got hooked again. Put a small TV in my shop and found it is really nice to have the game on while I am piddling in my shop. And dang if it sure beat the political shows on TV I usually watch, much less depressing.

Rosewood

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I watched the last few innings of the Twins- Indians game Saturday Night. Noticed some players were wearing masks. That's got to be tough. Also heard St. Louis had to suspend their games because too many players tested positive. Not sure if this is going to work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts