Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red Green I believe was his name. When I first moved to Met we recieved our TV broadcasting from Canada. And the Red Green show was a favorite of mine. Along with 360* north.

Then along came directions TV and all American shows. Which was great in some ways. But I still miss the Red Green show. He was quite the inventor and could retain anything with duck tape.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Loved his off hand humor of everything from government to relationships, much of it was probably true.
James3

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I always enjoyed that show...

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Yes I used to watch it, our PBS station carried it for a number of years. the other fellow on the show with him was also Pretty good.

Deaconllb

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Red Green....yup I watched it all of the time. I even let the kids stay up late on Friday nights to watch with me. I had a co-worker who was the spitting image of Harold. Fast forward 20+ years and I still call him Harold and he still doesn't like it! Ha!

"If the women can't find ya handsome then they at least ought to be able to find you handy!" Then out comes the duct tape.

Good clean humor is hard to come by these days!

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What was their fraternity club called? Those meetings were hilarious.

·
Registered
11,970 Posts
Still on here, at least high-light shows are.

Ranger Gord, -- whose full name was, Gordan Ranger but he did not like to be called Ranger, Ranger, was one strange dude.
Edgar K. B. Montrose -- the explosives expert, who thought the Indian in Dancing with Wolves should have gotten an Oscar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts