Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pistols look good, feel good and seem very affordable. Anyone have any experience with one in either 9mm or .40 S&W?

·
Registered
443 Posts
I have one in 9mm. I still like it, especially the tripple action trigger system unique to that manufacturer. It's a nice looking gun, and it is reliable and well built. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another if the oportunity availed itself. The only thing I don't like is I think they are too larg for waiste band carry. But I have done so. I still like mine :grin:

Oh yeah, one more thing. It seems the S&W 5900 series mags fit them. It takes you from 13 rounds to 15.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I like mine for the same reasons as Chunks. When I bought it, it was the standard issue for the South Korean Army. As I recall, my Hi-Power mags fit it but about all I shoot now is Cowboy. :wink:

Goatlips

·
Registered
443 Posts
My guess is the .40 shooots as well. I'd rather have mine if 40 S&W than nine. But that cartridge hadn't been developed yet when I bought mine.

·
Registered
443 Posts
It's been so long since I shot it, I'll have to take it out and see. I just got my CCW yesterday, and I carried if for the fist time today. I think it shoots pretty good though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts