Anyone went?

how can you go without a boat--oh wellll. see the post on guide lies and
blessings

·
Registered
18,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone went?

well if you gat a map that has texas in it--a really big map :wink: -and if you can find houston-deer park is between houston and the bay right along the ship channel-so that puts me about-well lets see-about 3 inches :roll: :roll: --just kiddin--it takes less than an hour to get to most places and be in the water-that is for most any place on galvesto/trinity/w. bay--so that puts me about the same to galveston.
matagorda is not that much father--it takes about 3 hours to get to port o'connor--but most of that is getting thru houston--if i lived on the west side of houston say around richmond/rosenberg i would suspect i would take a little more tan an hour--but i'm guessing as iv'e never timed it.
the most fun is to take two or three boats from w. bay and run down the intercostal-spend a couple of days fishing--that espritos bay area at port occoner is realllly pretty.
blessings
ps-- just an after thought--the surf fishing along galveston island is very good especially during the spring and fall--need someone with you to show you the ropes--kinda dangerous if you arn't careful in certain areas but all in all a great way to catch some large trout and reds.

·
Registered
18,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone went?

oh my lord--well condolances--hard to believe anyone with any sense admits to low rent deer park relatives.
blessings
ps---what are you talking to me for---i'd be sending those folks in port mansfield candies, flowers, my first born and asking directions to their house. talk about fine fishing.

·
Registered
18,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone went?

that got the juices running. got to concentrare here on finding a boat--no one wants to rid themselves of my boat--well i guess it will come.
blessings

·
Registered
35 Posts
Anyone went?

I'm on the SW side , just outside of Rosenburg. It's about a 2 hour drive to PC . Can be in Matagorda in a little over an hour , We will be fishing in Texas City on July 9th if your not busy. :grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts