Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
People used to go to prison for this insanity.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Generally speaking, I am beginning to believe that the liberal/left is not "sick" ..no they are not sick...they are pure EVIL !!

·
Registered
42,142 Posts
Like rabies, the ONLY cure is BANG FLOP, then on to the next one. CHARLIE

·
Registered
828 Posts
Generally speaking, I am beginning to believe that the liberal/left is not "sick" ..no they are not sick...they are pure EVIL !!

You are right! I shut the video down early for no other reason than it is really,really, really, THAT SICK! If there was a stronger word for satanically evil this is the definition of it!

"It would be so much better that you would never have been born than to lead these little ones astray" Those with Downs are no different than little children.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

You are right! I shut the video down early for no other reason than it is really,really, really, THAT SICK! If there was a stronger word for satanically evil this is the definition of it!

"It would be so much better that you would never have been born than to lead these little ones astray" Those with Downs are no different than little children.

You are so right, and yes these people are truly evil. I figured out a long time ago the reason for the push to normalize homosexuality is to eventually normalize pedophilia. And look what we have going on now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts