Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fluff hair kneeling commie colon kappernick just got rejected again by an NFL team. Gee. I wonder why?

He gave up is football career and will probably consider himself a free agent forever. Just one more delusion as he ages out of being of football playing age. He's already squandered three of the best years of is potential football playing life by being a social justice warrior. Lots of good talent is coming to replace him as a contender.

He's actually 32, but he may as well be 97.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7746673/Colin-Kaepernick-passed-injury-plagued-Lions-sign-11th-QB-year.html

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Seems he got to live out his own belief that America oppresses people, too bad for him he destroyed his own career to learn the only "oppressed" are those who make bad/wrong decisions after being gifted with a proverbial golden goose.

·
Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems he got to live out his own belief that America oppresses people, too bad for him he destroyed his own career to learn the only "oppressed" are those who make bad/wrong decisions after being gifted with a proverbial golden goose.
If he had put as much time into improving his playing ability as he did being a social justice warrior, he may have been better than just mediocre, and may have amounted to something as a player. My guess is that he's just lazy and didn't want to do the work.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
He was raised a fundamental christian and is adorned in tattoos of Bible verses yet he is his own god. Nothing that he does gives glory to anyone but himself. Tim Tebow lost favor with the NFL because of his sincere faith. Colin lost favor with the fans because he is an ass! Big difference.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
" yet he is his own god. "

I think I see what you are saying, the "living to self" and publicity seeking that can poison the Christians' walk?

·
23,845 Posts
35% of retired NFL players normally declare bankruptcy within the first 2 years of exiting the playing field.
Their big, their strong, their fast, but they usually ain't that smart.
Kaperdick is a living demonstration of that last fact.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
There are many other ways he could have protested or supported social justice. Tromping on the flag/country was not the right route to go.

·
Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He seems to be earning some money from it. Like from Nike, I think. Maybe he's better at playing the race card than the football.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
35% of retired NFL players normally declare bankruptcy within the first 2 years of exiting the playing field.
Their big, their strong, their fast, but they usually ain't that smart.
Kaperdick is a living demonstration of that last fact.
Kaperdick. That pretty much sums it up. Along with a lot of other unamerican roosters. Did I just say Libtard?

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
The NFL won’t admit it but his little shrade cost the NFL a lot of fans. Kapernick cost himself personal loss. And the NFL lost a lot of fans by supporting him too long. I know I’ll never attend another game of knowing support the NFL in any other way.

I still watch my gators and Seminole games, just because my family has a lot of their Alunmi from those universities. Personally I favor Florida but then the FSU side get mad at me. However I’m not taking my Gator plate off the front of my pickup.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Nike may be counting on him getting reinstated. If that doesn't happen pretty soon I'm guessing the contract with him will not be renewed. I'd much rather watch college games anyway. Though I am pi$$ed at the NCAA for requiring our team to change their Native American name while teams like the Seminoles don't have to. Like the NFL it's all about the money.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
If athletic performance and academic performance came in the same package Yale, Harvard, Dartmouth, etc, would be in the playoffs consistently.

·
23,845 Posts
If athletic performance and academic performance came in the same package Yale, Harvard, Dartmouth, etc, would be in the playoffs consistently.
They are where lawyers, and politicians are trained to go to Washington and confuse and disassemble the Constitution.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
They are where lawyers, and politicians are trained to go to Washington and confuse and disassemble the Constitution.
Yet they swear an oath to uphold the Constitution. Something seriously wrong here.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Kaepernick tried to raise his status by becoming a social justice warrior hoping to draw attention to himself in a favorable light as an athlete. The very battle he fights has been fought for centuries. Slave owners looked to raise their status by purchasing more slaves, the more slaves you kept, the more you were looked upon as a shrewd business person. Even the Native Americans owned slaves, their mindset was to gain status to be equal to whites. I see little difference in Kaepernick's quest for status compared to what he opposes.

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
Nike may be counting on him getting reinstated. If that doesn't happen pretty soon I'm guessing the contract with him will not be renewed. I'd much rather watch college games anyway. Though I am pi$$ed at the NCAA for requiring our team to change their Native American name while teams like the Seminoles don't have to. Like the NFL it's all about the money.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk
Nike is just playing the race game. 74%of the NBA players are Black Americans. White Americans only 23%.
NFL is 68% Black to 28% White.Just business to Nike.

·
Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
I don’t own a pair of Nike tennis shoes. My shoes and boots are made of leather not cloth or nylon. And I don’t believe I’ve ever paid much more than $100 for even a pair of western boots. I usually bought tony lama boots from the outlet stores in El Paso when I used to travel a lot.

Now I can’t wear boots all the time like I always did when I was younger so I buy Clark leather shoes now. Their about the most comfortable shoes I’ve found.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts