Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama is against him and very vocal about it. Timing of impeachment articles and senate trial will prevent him from campaigning. The implication is that biden is the chosen one.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Yeah, I wouldn't be too quick to jump on that bus (Osama backing plugs Biden). Even Obama knows that the gaff machine is an embarrassment to the Dummycrat Party. The hippy communist (Bernie) is also a huge loser for the country and the Dummycrat Party. It wouldn't be any surprise to me if Obama might be keeping Machelle in reserve for the right moment to pull the Dummies out of the crap trap they're in.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Bernie is such a leftist wacko, even Lenin would tell him to tone it down to better the public consumption of such ideological idiocy...

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Yeah, I wouldn't be too quick to jump on that bus (Osama backing plugs Biden). Even Obama knows that the gaff machine is an embarrassment to the Dummycrat Party. The hippy communist (Bernie) is also a huge loser for the country and the Dummycrat Party. It wouldn't be any surprise to me if Obama might be keeping Machelle in reserve for the right moment to pull the Dummies out of the crap trap they're in.

Heard a guy I listen to on you tube the other day say he is a little worried they might try to pull oprah I to this mess

·
Registered
521 Posts
That means that Lenin would have a good chance at being president of the United States.
Well, with as little as today's young Americans know about economics and Communism it's a possibility albeit distant, because there are still enough of us oldsters around who remember what Communism is and how it stays in power. If you were to ask some 20-something punk with his long hair and skateboard "what is a pogrom," he wouldn't know. He'd probably ask you if that is the technical name for a pogo stick...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts