Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a vivid outdoorsman, and trapper. I Own a honda fourtrax300. What do you all use/mount on fourwheeler, to carry your stuff? I have a milk crate mounted on front rack, but am looking for something better/bigger. What do you reccommend? I am not looking to spend alot of money. :grin: Thanks!-Dave

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
Hello Dave

There are alot of companies offering some really nice atv accessories these days. I would recommend you do an online search of both Cabelas, and at www.denniskirk.com Before I switched to my Mule, i used the old milk crate thing. It was ok, but now there are alot of boxes, rack extensions etc... that are much better to usee than a plastic milk crate and a bungee cord. Good luck.
markc

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, about the box, I bought a large footlocker style plastic box from Wallmart for under 20.00! I drilled some holes in the bottom and uses U shaped bolts to go to the rack. I can carry alot more stuff than my buddies who paid over a hundred bucks for theirs...

·
Registered
141 Posts
I bought a garden tractor some time ago and it came with a nice plastic box with a hinged lid on the back. I did the same thing as seanboy and it fit perfectly on the back rack. It holds a lot of stuff and I even throw a backpack on it and use it as a platform to shoot from at times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts