Graybeard Outdoors banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,610 Posts
Glenn is UK 28-29 year tool and die maker whose company went on COVID furlough and choose to involuntarily retire Glenn instead of furlough.

Glenns father Was L.E.M. moulds. Glenn has chosen to reestablish his fathers line and we are benefiting because he is making mould big enough for out cannon.

Pete have you looked at this thread 2.25" Cannonballs / Mold.

I don't know if the balls from Treys mould are the right size or even it you are looking a round ball. But that might be a start.

I don't know the status of Trey mould, but it was lodge at Rotometals for a while-might be still there. Trey?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm a bit confused on names... I sent Little Seacoast a message a few days ago with Glenn's contact info, and a couple thoughts to ponder. Have not heard back from him. The initial mold Glenn made me - that is still at Rotometals - was planned for 2.19, and came out very close to it, slightly under. The second mold he made was planned for 2.20. I still have it. Beautiful work by Glenn. If admiration can wear out a cannonball mold, the new one has not cast a ball, but it's not new anymore.

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Done sir. And like an idiot I found your messages after I E mailed you both. I had supposed they would show up at the top of the Board page and not have to go hunting them. My bad.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts