Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much are they discounting the barrels and what barrels are included in this deal? How do you get a discount, call CS? I have been hearing about these discounts for a few weeks, I even placed an order to Customer Service a couple weeks ago and nothing about a discount was included with my order. Somebody please fill me in on this deal before it is too late. Thanks.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Busta;

CS should have told you about the Discount if you had asked for it. If not, well call them again and ask for the Limited Time Offer for the Accessory barrel program. They should send you one, they did me.
You can save up to $20.00 on a barrel, they waiver the Fitting fee and knock off $5.00 on certian barrels.
Good Luck.

Dennis :D

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks De41mag!

Only thing is I leave for Colorado Muzzleloader Elk Hunt in four weeks. I wonder what the turn around time is lately? I will be gone for about 2-1/2 weeks. Maybe I should send in just before I leave, then I am sure it would not show up while I was gone. Thanks for the heads up. :wink:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Busta;

The offer ends 09/30/05 so it looks like you got time. give them a call, they sure was nice in sending me the barrel accessory program offer in the mail.
Tell us how you come out.

Dennis :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts