Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
12" 30-30 with muzzletamer. Asking $325 shipped There are a couple marks in the bluing at the muzzle.

14" .223 with muzzletamer. Asking $300 shipped. There is a small rub mark in bluing near muzzle that was probably from a holster.

16" 44 Mag. I seem to remember that this was originally a 14" that was professionally extended. IDK. It looks great and the engraving is perfect. Asking $325 shipped. SOLD

Two G1 frames. One with pistol and one with rifle stocks. $350 each shipped to FFL. SOLD

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 Gun Man was first to post/PM me. We now have a sale pending for the 44 barrel and frame with rifle stock.

·
Registered
444 Posts
What is still available? I’m interested in the frames and furniture. Please advise.

In the sake of fairness, Mike Scott posted the first public “I’ll take it”, as per GBO rules, all the rest are PM offers.

———————————————————————
Mike Scott
·
Registered
Joined Apr 17, 2003 · 309 Posts
#3 · 3 d ago

I'll take the 16" 44 Mag. Please PM payment info. Mike
———————————————————————

I know that the format is wrong but I can’t seem to master the quote function, so I had to copy and paste.

Many thanks,
Hoss

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
12" 30-30 with muzzletamer. Asking $325 shipped There are a couple marks in the bluing at the muzzle.

14" .223 with muzzletamer. Asking $300 shipped. There is a small rub mark in bluing near muzzle that was probably from a holster.

16" 44 Mag. I seem to remember that this was originally a 14" that was professionally extended. IDK. It looks great and the engraving is perfect. Asking $325 shipped. Sale pending to 1gun man

Two G1 frames. One with pistol and one with rifle stocks. $350 each shipped to FFL. Rifle frame sale pending to 1 Gun man; Pistol frame sale pending to pflyer.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Mike Scott followed the rules which you did not!!!

Reactions: jroc and hosscat

·
Registered
311 Posts
If there is a moderator in the room... does this mean there are no more rules on GBO and that we can do whatever? One barrel more or less will not change my collection but the change in rules should be posted and updated to reflect current operation which seems to be very much "caveat emptor". It's not a good look for the GBO community.

·
Super Moderator
51,371 Posts
Tipiguy, Mike Scott was the first to post on the 44Mag, sell it to him or you'll be banned from the classifieds, read the rules!

Tim

I'll take the 16" 44 Mag. Please PM payment info. Mike

·
Registered
346 Posts
Quickdtoo

Thank you sir.

Reactions: hosscat
1 - 20 of 23 Posts