Graybeard Outdoors banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
This ordeal started almost 7 days ago. The post went up and I sent a pm to buy the whole gun as pictured. 2 days before an answer from the seller. In the meantime Mike Scott posted he would take just the barrel. I had asked some questions about the gun and another day later got the answer that it looked like a coated barrel instead of stainless. We agreed on payment method and was another two days gettin his payment info to me. While all this was going on all **** broke loose on the ad. At this point I am not interested in any of the items. It may be the rules but I never make a deal and post I’ll take it until my questions are answered in PM’s, then I make the deal and post on the ad. I have bought from a few on here with no problems. I don’t whine if somethin slips by even if I was on the other side of this mess. I have messaged him that I am not interested at all so maybe everyone that is throwin a fit will get some kind of message about their deal in a couple days. I prefer to deal with people who answer their messages and phone. It’s not the only one in existence and it’s not like I can’t buy it for the same price or less at a gunshow. Wish everyone good luck and I will not be in anyones way.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts