Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mom , baseball , apple pie and Chevy !
Chevy let us down in the 70's
baseball twice , the strike and now grow juice !
hope mom and apple pie stay dependable !
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,343 Posts
SHOOTALL said:
mom , baseball , apple pie and Chevy !
Chevy let us down in the 70's
baseball twice , the strike and now grow juice !
hope mom and apple pie stay dependable !
I don't know... Mom is now a career woman who lets a nanny, or worse yet, the TV raise her kids and her apple pie comes from a box out of the freezer section at the grocery store. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
What adds to the shame is that the commish hired a director of the Boston Red Sox to conduct the investigation, and issue a report, whose principle sources of information
cut a deal to save themselves. I don't doubt the problem, but talk about flawed research.... Pointing a finger at New York, hoping that us fans would forget Clemmins spent the majority of his career in Boston, contributing in the longest losing streak in baseball history! (1918 - 2004)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,856 Posts
what makes me angry is that with all the problems we face as a nation, is that congress has been wasting time with this grandstanding b.s.. how does this crap affect my life and the lives of my children.
balance the #*^(*!^%$ budget and solve our security, immigration and other social issues. the baseball issue is a red herring; and a total waste of our tax money.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
419 Posts
Brett said:
I don't know... Mom is now a career woman who lets a nanny, or worse yet, the TV raise her kids and her apple pie comes from a box out of the freezer section at the grocery store. :(


Most Moms are forced to work these days, how else are people to get by? Don't blame the moms, blame Corporate America for taking the jobs out of this country forcing moms to go to work and help pay the bills.


myronman3 said:
what makes me angry is that with all the problems we face as a nation, is that congress has been wasting time with this grandstanding b.s.. how does this crap affect my life and the lives of my children.
balance the #*^(*!^%$ budget and solve our security, immigration and other social issues. the baseball issue is a red herring; and a total waste of our tax money.


Agree totally, lets get to the REAL issues of this country!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42,140 Posts
I haven't watched a baseball game since those those spoiled brat millionaires forced a cancellation of the world series. POWDERMAN. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,557 Posts
SHOOTALL said:
mom , baseball , apple pie and Chevy !
Chevy let us down in the 70's
baseball twice , the strike and now grow juice !
hope mom and apple pie stay dependable !
Mom never fails and the cinnamon in apple pies is good for us diabetics, I'm hearing?
Baseball is another story, I am very disappointed in professional sports, today.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top