Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,025 Posts
I don't have ant pics of mine but here's a stock photo of my deer rig minus the nikon scope. I also have a stainless 700 in 7mm rum but can't find a photo of it.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I have an 870 Wingmaster 12ga and a 700 ADL synthetic in .243. Both are great guns; got my first turkey with the 870 last spring, and shot a nice 8 point with the 700 a couple years ago ;D

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Those are some sweet Rem's, Nonya.

·
Premium Member
3,025 Posts
I finally found a picture with my 700 in it. Isn't it beautiful? ;D

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
I have always been a Remington fan... One of my favorites is this left hand 541-S

Another is this left hand 700 i put together around 1980... it's chambered for .338-06.. I put this together to be my "brown bear" rifle, and over the years, it's done a great job for me on moose and brown bears on down...

[img]http://www.fototime.com/8C6646AE4EF3469/standard.jpg

Another Rem that i dearly love, is this Rem 12ga. S&S my dad bought in the 40's...

I have some others too, but these are the top three that have put piles of meat in my freezer for me!!

DM

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Thanks... I don't think anyone would believe how many deer and other animials dad harvested with this old double, and then each one of us kids learned to shoot with it too... I'm glad "i" ended up with it as i have four brothers and one sister...

It's a great looking gun that shoots really good...

DM

·
Premium Member
3,025 Posts
That sure is an heirloom to be proud of.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Keep this thread going fellas! I'm not one to talk because this crappy Kodak Easy Share my cousin lent me doesn't want to work. Shoulda kept my Sony Mavica :(

The only somewhat recent Remmy pics I have are of the VLS in .308 and the 870 Mag I turned into a decent tactical rig. oh I found one of the Wingmaster I gave away last year, it'll have to do for now. I'll try and get a pic of the one I kept and love along with my other rifles.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts