Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In October I had order 50 .429 cal 300 gr. bullets from Beartooth. I did get an immediate email confirmation of my order. Since then I have heard nothing. I have called a few times and left a message. The last time I called their voice mailbox was full. I have sent a couple emails just asking for an estimated shipping time. I have got no response. Its almost like they are not in business anymore. Here it is two months after I placed the order, and I still don't know if I will ever receive the order. If I would have know it was going to take this long I would have went elsewhere.
Has anyone done business with Beartooth Bullets lately?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Beartooth does not have anything posted on their site but most everyone else is has backorders of 4 to 12 weeks. I just ordered some .358 180gr pistol bullets from T&G (only site I could find that did not have a major backlog) and have an e-mail saying order has shipped (next day). I know that Matts is not taking orders until after the 4th of Jan, Montana is 3 months out.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did hear back finally from someone at Beartooth. they said due to illness they hardly did anything during the month of December, but hope to get rolling again the first of January.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I have given up on Beartooth ever filling my order. I call, their voice mailbox is full. I Email, and get no response. Placed an order for just 100 bullets last October, and still nothing. Guess I will look else ware.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts