Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Re: Benjamin Sheridan Super Streak

[/color] ??? HOWDY ! I TOO HAVE COME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION . I WOULD HAVE ALREADY ORDERED ONE , BUT ITS NOT IN STOCK . IT SEEMS LIKE WOW ! WHAT A DEAL .
PLEASE O GREAT MEN OF KNOWLEDGE . . . SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH US'N OF LESSER KNOWLEDGE . ( BROTHER IF'N WE DO NOT GET A REPLY , I GUESS THAT WE CAN AR LEAST CORRESPOND WITH ONE ANOTHER ? ? )
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL , MAY YOUR STOCKINGS OVER FLOW !
dscp
<><

·
Registered
513 Posts

Do you know what velocities this rifle can get with pellts of 15gr in weight? They say that they can get 1250 fps with a .177 cal, 7.9gr pellet and 1100 fps with .22 (but they don't mentioned what grains).

Camba

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

[/color] WELLLLL , HAVING JUST RECEIVED MINE I CAN SHED SOME LIGHT ON VELOCITY , ETC.
THE BOX CLEARLY STATED THAT IT WILL SEND A 14.3 NORMAL LEAD PELLET AT 850 FPS . BUT IF YOU USE THEIR LEAD FREE PELLETS YOU CAN GET 1100 FPS .
P L E A S E CHECK WHAT PELLET AND WHAT GRAIN WEIGHT BEFORE YOU ORDER . IT IS A REAL AWSOME LOOKING COMBO . I WILL KEEP IT ANYWAY ! IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS , JUST ASK .
JUST A LITTLE F.Y.I. ,
dscp

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

[/color] DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE YOU PURCHASE NON LEAD 22 CAL PELLETS ? I FIND SOME 177 CAL AT SOME WALMARTS SOMETIMES .
WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP !
dscp

·
Administrator
26,175 Posts

Please find and push the caps lock key and stop shouting at us.

·
Registered
207 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts