Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,065 Posts
:cb2: Ruger SP101. They have one with a bobbed hammer. Very solid (to say the least), and they are easy to shoot with .357 loads. And you can get the CT grips for it. My wife loves hers and the CT grips.

I know I'll probably get battered for saying this, so I will preface it by saying I love my 2.5" S&W K-frames, but (here it comes) when you get to the smaller J-frames they can be punishing to shoot with .357s. The Ruger is so much easier to handle.

OK, I'm ducking for cover now! :D

· Registered
2,065 Posts
:cb2: Now I wishes I had a Colt Detective Special. Now that was a mighty fine snubbie nose. The only ones I've seen for sale in the last few years must have been the solid gold models for as much as folks are askin' fer 'em.

· Registered
2,065 Posts
:cb2: With a 2.5 inch barrel, and weighing in at only 21.5 ounces, does the 325PD count as a snubbie? :eek: Think that's gonna be my next purchase.

· Registered
2,065 Posts
:cb2: I love the SP101, but Joe, that's what Beth carries. It would hurt my manly image if I didn't carry something bigger than what my wife carries! :eek:

Of course, all I really have to do to destroy my manly image is pass by a mirror! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.