Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the best electronic Crow Caller for under 300$. We will be using it to call crows in a pecan orchard that we farm, trying to get some relief from the little pests! :eek: ???

·
Registered
6 Posts
You can make one for around a $100 with a mp3 player or cd walkman player. There is instructions on predator master.com on the tech page. Then you can download the sounds for the mp3 player or buy cds for the walkman.

·
Registered
103 Posts
can you give me a better website that one came up as something COMPLETELY different

·
Administrator
26,113 Posts
I've always used a Johnny Stewart. I started off with a record player but some times you'd bump it when moving away and the needle would slide across the record. NOT good for calling in crows. ;D I changed to a cassette player type and have killed untold numbers of crows over that caller.

I no longer get out and hunt them and if you're interested in that caller with a bunch of cassettes to call crows and predators drop me a PM and we can talk price. It has a 25 watt speaker to really reach out to them. I've held on to it for all this time thinking some day I might get back out and do it again but my health just really doesn't allow that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts