Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which gun do you like to go to when you need to go to the gun cabinet and pick one up just to handle it?

·
Registered
332 Posts
That's sick!

That is sick, sick, sick! Fondle and caress a gun - just plain old sick.

ps: my choice is a 4 3/4" Colt SAA in .45 Colt caliber

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
:D Fondle your gun? It's folks like you that have the general public thinking all gun owners are crazy..............but just for the record, every nite before I give mama a kiss, I hug and kiss my Sig.

I may be just a little bit crazy but it keeps me from going insane.............. :oops:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Questor said:
Which gun do you like to go to when you need to go to the gun cabinet and pick one up just to handle it?
Just to handle? Hmmmm....probably my Ruger Old Army. But I handle My Glock daily (Concealed carry) and my Benelli every night before bed.

SAW

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Handgun General Discussions

THEIRS NO DOUBT YOU ARE ALL CRAZY. But i do kinda like my 454 sasull.
In fact i take it to bed with me every night, BUT thats so it won't get lone some. I'm sure you all understand, Right. Thats the truth.....Joe........

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Well, I guess it might be compareable to how a guy likes his women, Petite, BBW, short, tall.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Yer ALL a bunch of wacked out gun nuts. I know 'cuz my Para Carry C645 told me so!

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Guess I'm a polygamist. The twins (Colts SAA's) and their younger sister, Colt Combat Commander all demand equal attention. I do have to admit though, the SAA's have rounder butts.

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
LOLOLOL. I'm with Buford and Butlerford on this one - the SAAs do have rounder butts. However, that being said the only other pistol that comes to my hand quicker than my girlfriend is a older P-08 Luger. Now, that's smooth. LOL. Just Mikey here.

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
My S&W 500 MAG's :D I like a little meat on my guns. :-D :-D

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
The one with the most "eye candy" appeal is my pre-mil, savage 99f,
in .250. Guys that own-um know exactly what i mean. Life is good.

" The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but in the experience".

·
Registered
176 Posts
For sheer tactile pleasure, I like to 'feel up' my S&W Model 17-3 revolver. The wheelgun's roundedness just feels better!
The 1851 Navy repro is a close second.

·
Registered
60 Posts
:shock: I am living with the in laws at this time while we are building. My wife and son and I share a room. Sooooooo my guns are all I have been feeling up lately, if you know what I mean. The guns I find myself looking at the most are not the ones that cost the most. They are the ones that have more memorys made with them. The old Ruger single six .22 that my dad gave me as a kid. Love that gun, brings back lots of good times. And it's not a handgun but my old Winchester ranger in 7 mm mag. I bought it years ago at an estate sale for $100. It just comes to the shoulder so nice and that sucker will drive tacks. Spent a lot more on guns that don't shoot half as well.
Good question by the way,
Paul

·
Registered
7 Posts
For out and out fondling I am fond of my 32 Single Six. Small, pert and perky with a butt you can get your whole hand around. When I'm in the mood for something different though, I do like the 8 3/8 inch M27, no dash. Classy.

·
Registered
85 Posts
gun love

It's nice to finally find a thread where the people really understand about guns!!!!!!!
At first I laughed at the idea, and then realized that I have spent far more time handeling and "fondling" my guns than I ever have shooting them. To me a fine gun is a true work of art that goes beyond craftsmanship. If you doubt that look at all the guns that have been brought out for sale that just didn't "look right" and fell on their face. I suppose we could have a thread on the ugliest gun ever made- if it hasn't already been done.
For me, my model 29 Smith & Wesson .44 mag 8 3/8" barrel, Pachmeyer grips. It looks right, it feels right, and it shoots right.
If fact I thing I'll go wipe it down and fondle it. Just makes me feel good all over! (The doc says it's ok, I"ll be just fine.)
Good Hunting!
williek

1 - 20 of 74 Posts