Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is a guy that sells on auction sights. Mostly gunbroker.

His gunbroker address say Vandalia, Missouri however once the buy now thing happens you are given an address in Florida. You don't even see that info until after you proceed through checkout and go back and research it.

I bought a scope from him and paid through the checkout system and never received any contact nor have I been able to contact him. Won't return calls and phone goes right to music. He has my money and I'm high and dry on the scope.

Gunbrokers customer service has gotten so bad that you can't rely on them to fix it either. I am done with them too!

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
If you paid with a credit card you can do a charge back, call the card company also if you paid through paypal file a complaint with them as a non responding seller you may also already know this just tryig to help.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry so slow TommyT,

This is the guy.... goes by Combat Prep on gunbroker
Barry Steede
4629 Forsyth st Unit 557
Bagdad, Florida, 325-9524

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the thought........

I once bought a Savage 99 brush Gun in 375 Winchester from a fella in Colorado. He got my $1200 and I got no gun. Now $1200 is enough incentive for me to waste a 4 day weekend and take a bike ride to Colorado. I got my $1200 back and then some is all I'm gonna say.....hey I had travel expenses right!

Florida is to far to go for an $80 scope! Ha! Besides I'm old now!

·
Registered
193 Posts
That's not his actual address. I just Google searched it, because I thought it sounded familiar (I used to live in Milton FL, right near Bagdad). The address he gave you is the Bagdad Post Office. I'd call the Bagdad Post Office and let them know what is going on - Phone: (800) 275-8777. They may close his PO Box, and they may have an actual mailing address on file. Sorry that happened to you. I hope you get your money back, or get your scope.
All the best,
Glenn

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts