Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 big henry Larger loop leavers no screws 60.00 for the pair shipped good shape.
It is better if you send me a PM with your questions as I do not check post often.

Deaconllb

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Deacon, do you know if they require fitting to my gun? Or is it a drop in part?

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First off I want to say sorry for not following up on my post, I broke them rules that say I need to check the post every so often and Tim removed the add because I broke the posting rules so again I am very sorry for that> I should have said in the post like others that I do not check post regular so all questions need to be sent to me in a PM.

Bambi shooter thanks for your reply sorry for the delay I want to sell both and not split up second they are for the big henry with the Brass receiver center fire rifle and I am not sure if they will fit with out fitting.

PastorP I did get Tim to find this post and put back up and like I said in my reply to your PM I am not sure if they would fit your Steel receiver with out fitting or even if they need fitting to the Brass receiver big Henry. A quick call to henry can get the answer.
Thanks to both of you for your interest in this post.

Again sorry to both of you for my mistake and not seeing you question in the post.

Deaconllb

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
No problem Lawrence, I fingered you were out hunting with them grandkids. I’ll call Henry tomorrow and ask about the fitting.

Thanks, Byron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts