Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mayor Lesbo Lightfoot ordered a police raid on a black church Sunday on the south side of Chicago.
For security purposes all the front doors were locked, with the police pounding on them demanding entry.

Pastor Courtney Lewis denied their entry, and is asking Trump for assistance in backing Mayor Lesbo off Chicago churches.

Pastor Lewis said it felt like he was being confronted by the KGB.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
So did the LEO get in or walk away? Last I heard the Illinois State Police said they would not arrest anyone for violating governor bird brain's lockdown commands.

Nothing would surprise me that goes on in Cook County. Maybe the Mayor of Sh!tville has more power over LEO under her jurisdiction than the Governor has over the state police? Who knows!

·
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure if they got in.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
It could potentially be very profitable for that church to go to court over having their civil rights and constitutional protections violated.

·
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is, in my opinion, the lefts' all out attempt at an OPEN EFFORT in throwing the country into an economic tailspin, while hoping for liberal voters to jump on board.

We will be fortunate indeed to avoid a full blown economic depression.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I think they are trying their best to sabotage our country. But the pendulum is swinging back now and they won't be able to stop it.

·
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The economic impact that will be caused by Michigan, Illinois Minnesota, New York State, California, and various major liberal cities staying shut down, with the already 20+% unemployment, will cause a catastrophic drag on the rest of the country, if those states don't get their sh!t together.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I know of very few LEO that are of the left wing persuasion. The scat for brains left wing dignataries can squeal all that they want but if LEO aren't behind them then they are peeing into a pretty strong wind!

Lt. Dave, I see that pendulum swing in these parts as well. I heard one of the staunchest Democrats that I know stand up for Trump yesterday. His point in essence was that no president ever was nor ever will be all knowing on every topic. He was at the mercy of his top medical and scientific advisors who were working in direct contact with the WHO and CDC and therein lies the problem. The WHO and CDC were never able to give solid sound advice. They in fact have completely flip flopped on Covid-19's ability to live on hard surfaces and just recently even reversed their thinking on healthy people wearing masks. This Democrat is a 70 year old medical Dr who has lived through every virus to come mankind's way and this one like all the rest was going to take its toll. However he says that the bullsh!t of politicizing this virus was nothing more than scandalous plot right out of Hillary's play book, "Never waste a crisis" and MSM ran with it. This Dr.'s last words on the matter were, "I have spent 45 years of my life representing the medical profession with dignity and the honesty that comes with that dignity." "Now my own party with the help of MSM has walked all over that truth and dignity by politicizing this virus."

Those words are pretty strong coming from one of their own! Swing ole pendulum swing!

·
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well gpa, that was the police beating on the church doors.

Having been a police officer for 21 years, I can speak from actual experience, that not all police officers are of the conservative ilk, and unfortunately had my own professional run-ins with badge heavy ambition for promotion cops.
Cops also follow unscrupulous orders, as do soldiers at times.

Some of what we have lost in this panic, we will not get back.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Call me radical. All the talk and unconstitutional action denying the separation of church and state "for the publics good", seems to be a thinly veiled attempt to show political control over the very concept of freedom of religion. Maybe they don't teach this in schools any longer, but wasn't freedom to worship as we choose a major reason America became America?

Maybe they should teach the basics of what caused the move to become free, and the basics of what freedom is once again, rather than allow the new dicators to run roughshod all over our forefathers decidng how to preserve it for over 200 years now. That is our Constitution and Bill of rights, which was not given a provision to be put on a shelf for ANY reason

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I am interested to know who gave the orders. It will likely take a lawsuit to find out. It needs to be brought out. Time for Bill Barr to take charge. Federal civil rights lawsuit needed.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
'
It looks like they beat on doors for a while, then following her orders they started towing the worshippers' cars. I hope those same worshippers have caught onto the Demoncrats by now! https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/24/chicago-mayor-launches-police-raid-shut-down-black-church/

Meanwhile 10 people shot to death and 32 wounded in Chicago this weekend ! https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/5/25/21268348/chicago-memorial-day-weekend-shootings-gun-violence-may-22-26

Of course, harassment of Christians was much more important than stopping any real crimes.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
On the other hand, in some neighborhoods in Minneapolis/St Paul people are walking in the evenings. Maintaining distances, but talking to strangers across the street. Reaching out to make a connection.

Sales of fishing licences were at a record high for Minnesota this year.
There is a big upsurge in gardening.

There is some good that could come of this also.

But it is up to us.

·
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well in Chicago they were experiencing the bloodiest weekend in 5 years.
While Mayor Lesbo was trying to shut down a church, thugs were busy killing 10 Chicagoans, and wounding others.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
today's active democrat governors

are using the corona shut down as a "Practice run" to see where to go from here; this mayor happens to be among some of the worse.

we, as a FREE nation, are standing on the brink of falling under a democratic dictatorship if biden is elected.

we're witnessing freedom dissolve right before our eyes...if we allow it.

·
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
are using the corona shut down as a "Practice run" to see where to go from here; this mayor happens to be among some of the worse.

we, as a FREE nation, are standing on the brink of falling under a democratic dictatorship if biden is elected.

we're witnessing freedom dissolve right before our eyes...if we allow it.
Agreed!!!!

·
Registered
44,135 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,715 Posts

·
Registered
11,970 Posts
In Minn. a group, I heard the head person speak on radio but do not remember org. name, is going after Gov. Waltz for denying Constitutional rights in Mn, in court, with closing religious buildings being the main thrust.

Rush Limbaugh is very serious now on the radio, about the real reason for the virus actions by the Dem., and the peoples sheeple reaction but also he is now first seeing things that I saw coming long before Trump was elected.
He has been around the Wash. too long and gives the swamp dwellers too much leeway.
He and most of the talking heads on radio, do not simply call the Dem. hate infested , power hungry, god wannabes they have been for a long time now.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
If her eyes were any farther towards the side of her head she would be classified as a prey animal. All humans are not at the top of the food chain...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts