Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy the black sabot for 300 grain shock wave bullet? I bought some super glide sabots they suck in my encore. T/c doesn't sell them thanks.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Have you called t/c? They will sell them to you.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Get some of the crushed rib Harvester sabots they load the .452 dia. bullets abit easier and give very good accuracy using reasonable powder charges. Hornady black sabots are snug using 300 gr .452 bullets. Lock Stock & Barrel, Midway,Midsouth and Graf & Sons and several other places have them.

·
Registered
784 Posts
ms

Call Connie at MMP sabots and explain to her what is happening... MMP makes the super glide so she or Del will have a very good idea of what you need...

They do make a slimmer sabot - the HPH-3p-EZ load - but I am not sure it is any less thick than the "super glide"

www.mmpsabots.com

·
Registered
311 Posts
Put a dab(light coating) of Bore Butter or other patch lube on the sabot,and give that a try. My friends and I have tried about every sabot made,and the ones that shot good,were a bear to load. The ones that loaded easy,gave poor accuracy results! I might mention we all shoot 150gr. powder charges 3 pellets,or 120grs. T7 loose. The tight fitting sabots that gave the best accuracy,now load easy,and shoot great! Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts