Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/police-8-year-old-girl-shot-killed-armed-protesters-blocking-street-near-atlanta-wendys-rayshard-brooks-killed/

Heavily armed BLM "protesters" in Atlanta, near the Wendys where black criminal Rayshard Brooks was shot after attacking police, shot and killed an 8 year old girl who was a passenger in a car. BLM protesters blocked off the street and were stopping cars. Apparently there was an argument and the BLM protester opened up on the car, hitting the 8 year old multiple times.

The news reports are careful not to mention the race of either the shooter or the victim. Of course it's a BLM protest. Armed BLM thugs have seized control of the Wendy's site (now burned down) and are controlling traffic in the area. Racist white cops no longer have any control over the city. Only BLM "protesters."

This is what happens when Blacks take over anything: Armed gangs control the streets and kill at will. Look for more of this.

·
23,845 Posts
Well let's be honest here. A WHITE GAL burned the restaurant.
The shooting was in the general area, not at the burned out Wendy's, AND the car the little girl was in had just gotten off the interstate.

SO!
Was the little girl killed black, or white?

Was the shooter black, or white?

This is a liberal run city, and granted the mayor is black.

But what about the New York mayor, ect, ect, ect.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well let's be honest here. A WHITE GAL burned the restaurant.
The shooting was in the general area, not at the burned out Wendy's, AND the car the little girl was in had just gotten off the interstate.

SO!
Was the little girl killed black, or white?

Was the shooter black, or white?

This is a liberal run city, and granted the mayor is black.

But what about the New York mayor, ect, ect, ect.
You're right that the restaurant was burned by a race mixing piece of white filth who is now going to do time for arson. What was her cause? BLACK LIVES MATTER.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE:

The eight year old girl has been identified as Secoriea Turner. She's black and, according to the City of Atlanta Police, she was shot by a "group of black males."

They'd blocked a parking lot and opened fire on the car carrying the victim, her mother and a male friend. According to a number of reports, armed BLM "protesters" have occupied area around the Wendy's where black convicted criminal, Rayshard Brooks, was shot after resisting arrest. Now they're showing up and blocking streets and shooting people who are driving by.

Not to worry though. Atlanta's black mayor is putting her foot down: "Enough is enough," she says. Wow. Isn't it good to know she's on the job.

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-news/police-child-shot-killed-atlanta/gePIuT0NSJFUITL5Q3eiKK/

This is happening all over the country. Here in Southern California I personally witnessed a BLM group (they had signs) blocking traffic on east bound lanes of a major thoroughfare near LAX. Traveling west bound on the other side of the street, I sailed through the intersection, but white motorists on the east bound side were blocked and were forking over cash before being allowed to pass.

This is like something out of Somalia or Mogadishu.

The good news is that stupid dull witted WHITES are finally beginning to wake up and understand that these rattlesnakes do not respect a single norm of civilized behavior.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Must be some mistake. Those precious black angels who enrich our western civilization with their wonderful culture, work ethic and innovations would never do such a thing.

·
Premium Member
9,715 Posts
I guess that little black girl's life didn't matter to Black Lives Matter. She wasn't killed by a white man so don't look for much coverage of this by the DNC Pravda AKA mainstream media.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
It does tick me off that when black kills black, black kills white, or white kills white, they never mention race. It is only "racist" if a white kills a black.

I was actually shocked and glad to hear the mayor come out and say they were doing it to themselves and it needed to stop. She said they can't blame that one on the police. If more leaders in that community would start telling the truth instead of blaming others, a lot of our issues would resolve themselves.

Rosewood

·
23,845 Posts
It does tick me off that when black kills black, black kills white, or white kills white, they never mention race. It is only "racist" if a white kills a black.

I was actually shocked and glad to hear the mayor come out and say they were doing it to themselves and it needed to stop. She said they can't blame that one on the police. If more leaders in that community would start telling the truth instead of blaming others, a lot of our issues would resolve themselves.

Rosewood
Me to rosewood. But please keep in mind that those news media are owned, and controlled by "white liberals".

They are whipping up the frenzy to get the different ethnic groups to fight, and the ignorant factions on both sides will.

It's an election year. Make Trump look bad.

·
23,845 Posts

·
24,482 Posts
Who is paying, supplying them for all this? I'm sure these punks didn't go out and buy those guns all by themselves.
Like to see LE run some of those Ser#s ,and see how many come up stolen. Or is this another Obama like fast and furious?

·
23,845 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
what they need to do is throw those drums away, and issue 30 round mags that actually work..

I find it odd that you want the weapons of this Black conspiracy against America to work.

·
23,845 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Isn't that a .22lr?
Rosewood
Good eyes Rosewood. I was thinking 9mm but the cartridge looks more .22lr.

Note the front sight position while running optics, open rear scope cover and the less then secure cross draw setup. Any jogging and that pistol is fixing to slide out.
FB97931F-9768-4C3A-8E2A-18A8A53C05A7_1594129457782.jpeg

1 - 20 of 30 Posts