Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was visiting the local gun shop today lookin for a 7mm mag or 300 win. mag BUT I came home with a 7mm ultra mag instead it was a model 700 Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation topped her off with a Leupold Vari-X-III 4.5-14 using 160 Nosler Partition can't wait to get it on the range BOY- It's a nice lookin rifle hope it shoots as good.

·
Registered
286 Posts
:grin: Congrats! You will be able to shoot REALLY FAR with that rig.

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
Smitty,

I also own a Remington 700 Stainless Synthetic in 7mm Ultra, but not in the camo finish. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Tell me how it shoots. I'd be especially interested since I also own one. :grin:

Zachary

·
Registered
14 Posts
smitty72 said:
I was visiting the local gun shop today lookin for a 7mm mag or 300 win. mag BUT I came home with a 7mm ultra mag instead it was a model 700 Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation topped her off with a Leupold Vari-X-III 4.5-14 using 160 Nosler Partition can't wait to get it on the range BOY- It's a nice lookin rifle hope it shoots as good.
Do you find the range finder helpful on your 4.5x14 ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
smitty, did you happen to see if the shop had the 300saum rmef rifle. i've been looking but haven't come across one yet. good shooting, dh

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dutch---They don't have any yet they are taking deposits they said early August they will get them in same with the new model 673 :( :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts