Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking at the pic of the flutted 270 barrel of Mac's ( I WANT ONE BAD [/color] ) i think that they wold do a good business , maybe not great but good . with all the diffrent bore sizes that they offer the number of rounds that could be done are out of this world , it would only take a min. investment and would pay for itself in the first few years .

They have the barrel blanks , add a lathe , reamers and 1 good gunsmith , the options are unbeleavable .

stimpylu32

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
stimpylu32 said:
After looking at the pic of the flutted 270 barrel of Mac's ( I WANT ONE BAD [/color] ) i think that they wold do a good business , maybe not great but good . with all the diffrent bore sizes that they offer the number of rounds that could be done are out of this world , it would only take a min. investment and would pay for itself in the first few years .

They have the barrel blanks , add a lathe , reamers and 1 good gunsmith , the options are unbeleavable .

stimpylu32
Your right...Here's an interesting thought for ya...NEF has a minimum ordering for any of it's special runs..and I am pretty sure it can be in various calibers as well as long as the minimum number is met...(500 I believe)...A phone call to Davidson's might find out where the rest of them went..and what calibers.. ;)

Mac

1 - 3 of 3 Posts