Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went through the FAQ's and didn't find anything. I'm looking for a good source for steel or brass furniture for my BC. I saw the post that didn't look like a good source. I don't mind paying a little more for dependable service and a good product. Thank you in advance.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL - F50

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
I do not believe even one member has ever received a single item from them. If they ever decided to start making and shipping those items they might sell many on this site alone....<>,....:)

·
Super Moderator
51,257 Posts
From his emails to more than one member, Tom Moyers intends on casting next week, only time will tell. ???

Tim

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
OK Tim, and thanks. As soon as someone here gets a couple of pieces from him please post here about the fit, finish, and quality of the pieces. I am all set to order some but am a bit gun-shy because of the difficulty in getting in touch with him and of getting responses from him....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
4,283 Posts
I wonder if our orders from August are still good and will be processed??? I still have not heard from them and have mostly given up maybe I'll get lucky and get surprised one day. Kurt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts