Graybeard Outdoors banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
The spacers are the same part number for all except to 10 ga and 12 ga USH I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
The spacers are the same part number for all except to 10 ga and 12 ga USH I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really could not fathom any reason that the 20 gauge chamber area would be any larger than a 12 gauge so that makes sense to me. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, great information on this site. Thanks

SEK please send me your contact information. I'd like to buy a spacer and trigger guard,

Thanks you.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Hello everyone, great information on this site. Thanks

SEK please send me your contact information. I'd like to buy a spacer and trigger guard,

Thanks you.

PM sent with contact info

·
Registered
2 Posts
Being as I could not climb on my roof to scream how excellent these are without getting chased by the men in the white suits, I'll have to settle on saying something here.

I assumed the spacer and TG were going to be nice based the photos, but upon opening the box my expectations were exceeded to such a degree I was almost speechless. The quality and attention to detail just jump out at you.

Thanks very much for offering such a great product!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I finally got my set installed on my 980 ultra slug (1st version of USH). Dan left them machined instead of polishing them at my request. I love the matte finish with my laminate stock

Good call on the matte finish, looks great!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry if this has been addressed before, newbie here, but are you still producing the brass trigger guards and the spacer? And secondly, is there any difference in the fitment for the NEF sb2 10ga? Please pm me contact info on how to order.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Yes I am still making the trigger guards and spacer - I do not know 100% for sure, but I believe the trigger guard is the same on the 10 gauge as the rest of the models. The spacer is different - I believe that it is the same as the one I made for a guy with a 12 Gauge USH.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
PM Sent

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Yes, they should fit your H&R or NEF shotgun, unless it is an antique!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sent you a PM regarding a spacer & trigger guard for a 12 gauge Topper 88. Curiously, when I see it in the 'Sent Messages' section of my User CP it's shown as being FROM you. Did you get the PM from BangClang?

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Yes they are - pm me.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts