Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3,203 Posts
Well you've used up all the luck in that rifle. Might as well sell it off and get another in a different caliber. ;D

Long

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Man that exit hole looks HUGE! Whatever you were shooting (40mm maybe???) I don't want any part of that one. I like to eat'em...

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Sorry I missed the "osucowboy" name... I understand now why you made that big hole! Just taking your frustations out on the deer since the 'Pokes didn't do too much this year on the football field!!!! Ha! Boomer Sooner baby!!!!! Just kiddin'. The wife is a Cowboy fan and I'm a die-hard Sooner. A house divided it is... Where ya from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no said:
Sorry I missed the "osucowboy" name... I understand now why you made that big hole! Just taking your frustations out on the deer since the 'Pokes didn't do too much this year on the football field!!!! Ha! Boomer Sooner baby!!!!! Just kiddin'. The wife is a Cowboy fan and I'm a die-hard Sooner. A house divided it is... Where ya from?
hey NGH I am a louisiana boy transplanted to Stillwater OK . been here for 12 years. work for OSU. Season ticket holder for pokes footballl. kinda like being a Saints fan lol hope to see OU smash WV in the bowl.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
osucowboy,
ooops, too fast on the enter key... just as long as I'm not too fast on the... trigger! Anyway, I grew up outside Tulsa in Sand Springs. Okie born and bred. Someday I'll move back. Probably in about 4 years. I'm Germany now and will be for about 2.5 more. Yeah, I hope LSU and Ohio State end up at 3-0 (LSU on top) after an OT, then I hope OU kicks the crap out of WV and hangs half a hundred on them. Probably won't happen that way but I can always dream huh? REally shot ourselves in the foot with that last loss down there in Southern Oklahoma. Wife went to OSU, SiL did too... Friend from high school and further back is (was??) director of publicity or something to that effect at OSU. Can't wait to move back to God's country!!! Now if they could only get a deer season as long as the ones in the South!!!

ngh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts