Graybeard Outdoors banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
I own a few BUCK knives as well and have been very pleased with performance.
- 110 finger groove
- 112 finger groove
- 115 with custom sheath
- Vanguard with custom sheath
- largest stockman 3 blade pocket knife

My 112 gets the most use.

TR

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have one of the discontinued Buck V-52 Selectors with a clip blade and a full serrated blade. Has been put together but never used or sharpened. Has a black nylon sheath and a bright orange handle. Have all the paperwork, box, and package for blade. If anyone is interested, I would take $95.00 delivered to your door.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Hear is my 110 custom Buck Sheath is by Sullivan's custom leather in Texas. My adult son used to redue these, the handle is Elk horn The top of blade and backbone has file works cut into them

Deaconllb

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Thirty years ago, when Patty and I moved to Da U.P. from Florida, Two Florida buddies presented me with a Marlin 336 Texan .30-30 and a Buck 619. I still have both. You can shave with the buck. It has never cut anything but Venison.....I'd guess somewhere around 40 or so. We had doe tags for years and we usually took two or three 1.5 year old butterballs. It shares a gunbelt with my .357 Blackhawk hanging alongside my headboard. Da Tirty Tirty is in a rack above.

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
I carry a small lock back with about a two inch blade. I hit it with an F.Dick hyper steel about twice per week. It stays razor sharp. I just live for the moments when someone asks if I have a knife, and I hand them the sharpest knife they have ever held.

I buy them online, usually three at a time. Loose about two per year. Sometimes I look under my recliner to reclaim them.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I buy them online, usually three at a time. Loose about two per year. Sometimes I look under my recliner to reclaim them.
The f dick or the lock back?

81 - 86 of 86 Posts